88-year-old Yamamoto Nobuo died in this hospital with heart failure
According to Xinhua News Agency, the Japanese police said on the 24th, an 88-year-old died in a hospital ward this week, suspected to be poisoned. This is the hospital this month, the fourth occurrence of suspicious death of the elderly. Japan's Kyodo News quoted the police as saying that the mouth of the hospital (transliteration) is located in Japan's second largest city of Yokohama. At 0:00 on the 20th of this month, 88-year-old mountain wood letter male (transliteration) died in this hospital heart failure. The hospital found that his infusion bag contains a surfactant for the disinfection, then the police. Autopsy results show that the wood body contains this chemical substance. A nurse at 19 o'clock on the 19th for the mountain wood transfusion bag. It is understood that the hospital's infusion bag is usually stored in an unlocked area, not far from the place of this disinfectant. It is worth noting that another two 80-year-old man died on the 18th of the same hospital, before the death of infusion; a 90-year-old woman died of the hospital on the 20th, but she did not infusion. Including the mountain wood, including all four elderly people have lived in the fourth floor of the hospital ward. Police suspect that these elderly people may be poisoned, is currently undergoing further autopsy.